Bill H. submitted a set of plans for a very nice carriage stop he recently completed for his 8×14 lathe.
Here’s what Bill wrote about his project:
“Here is a simple heavy duty carriage stop for a 8×14 lathe sold byMaster and Harbor Freight. There is extra metal to allow you to modify the design to hold indicators, stops, micrometers, etc.”
Thanks for your submission Bill!
noid-CarriageStop.pdf (38.7 KiB, 2,833 downloads)
NOTE: You need to be a registered member (and logged in) to download this file.
- HOW? You can register using the yellow "Register" link in the upper right corner of the website. If you've registered previously you just need to log in using the "Have an account? Log In" link located in the upper right corner of the site.
- COST? It's currently free to register and become a member of this site.
- PRIVACY? Your email address will be encrypted and kept private.
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE SPAM FROM THIS SITE!
- BENEFITS? Registering for the site allows you to download plans and other documents. Registering will also grant you forum access, allowing you to log into the forum using the same username and password you used to register for the site.
- RSS? Subscribing to the RSS feed or subscribing to receive email messages whenever the site content is updated is not the same as registering. If you would like to receive email notifications you still need to sign up for that service. AND WE STILL WON'T SPAM YOU! We will, however, send you an email whenever the site is updated with new content. That's typically about 1 email a month or less.