Mike White, an instructor at the Franklin Technology Center in Joplin Missouri, shared a set of student plans for a machinists ball peen hammer. While his students typically make the hammer out of metal, Mike decided to make his out of something a bit more striking …
Mike also shared a set of plans for a nifty machinists scribe that nests inside it’s own handle when not in use.
Thanks for sharing your plans with us Mike!
If you’re an instructor like Mike and you’d like to share your student plans with the site, please feel free to submit them using the “Submit Your Plans” tab at the top of the page. I’ll provide a link (and thus free publicity) back to your school or website. Every submission helps this site grow. Thank you for your support![ad]
Machinist_Hammer_From_Mike_at_Franklin_Tech.jpg (438.3 KiB, 1,562 downloads)
NOTE: You need to be a registered member (and logged in) to download this file.
- HOW? You can register using the yellow "Register" link in the upper right corner of the website. If you've registered previously you just need to log in using the "Have an account? Log In" link located in the upper right corner of the site.
- COST? It's currently free to register and become a member of this site.
- PRIVACY? Your email address will be encrypted and kept private.
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE SPAM FROM THIS SITE!
- BENEFITS? Registering for the site allows you to download plans and other documents. Registering will also grant you forum access, allowing you to log into the forum using the same username and password you used to register for the site.
- RSS? Subscribing to the RSS feed or subscribing to receive email messages whenever the site content is updated is not the same as registering. If you would like to receive email notifications you still need to sign up for that service. AND WE STILL WON'T SPAM YOU! We will, however, send you an email whenever the site is updated with new content. That's typically about 1 email a month or less.